(Goals are in bold)
1. Sherry C. did an excellent job educating the group of 6 about ideas for upcoming mission projects – like sewing pillowcases for cancer victims.
2. She also led in the discussion about praying for the missionaries who had birthdays that day. We noticed that one of our Owenton ladies wrote the devotions for this month. Libby led in prayer.
3. Equipping the saints for evangelism and knowing what we believe will be focused on this year. Also, visiting the sick and the shut-ins will be encouraged this year.
4. Thanks goes to the Naomi and Ruth class for focusing on the urgent needs or our church and extended family.
5. Thanks go to Cheryl Barker for leading us in Bible Study.
6. Don’t forget to pray for our missionaries: K and BP., J and H H., Matt and Abi Elrod, Courtney Barker, and J Arnold.
7. Thought for the day is from the Pizza Parlor Evangelism by Rebecca Pippert. “How can we be the salt of the earth, if we never get out of the salt shaker?”
8. Next month, after prayer and the program, we will visit some people, if weather permits.
We had a “Pounding” for our new music minister, Chuck Harris, this month. If you did not get to contribute, it is never too late to tell him or share with him how much you appreciate him.
We, the Baptist Young Women invite you to join us.
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath beforehand ordained, that we should walk in them. – Eph. 2:10
Upcoming dates to remember:
July 27, 2013: Excel FBC Shelbyville
June 25-27: Owen Ten Mile GA camp
June 25-27: KY Raceway Ministries- need volunteers, cookies, water and money for Bibles
July 15-21: Breakfast for Fair Workers