(Goals are in bold)
1. Education: We looked at an article in the Mosaic that Keneta had written. Good job!
2. Sue led in the discussion about praying for the missionaries who had birthdays that day. We noticed that so many of our missionaries are only mentioned by their initials due to persecution.
3. Equipping the saints: We talked about how to share the plan of salvation using the word JESUS.
4. We each adopted someone, after prayer that God put in our hearts. We will call, visit, send cards and find out if there are any needs that the church can help with-like gutters may be needed cleaning out, something may need to be painted, etc.
5. Thanks goes to the Naomi and Ruth class for focusing on the Urgent needs of our church and extended family.
6. Thanks go to Cheryl Barker for leading us in Bible Study.
7. Don’t forget to pray for our missionaries: KBP., JHH., Matt and Abi Elrod, Courtney Barker, and JA.
8. Next month maybe you would like to adopt someone. Don’t forget that John was called to “prepare the way of the Lord.” We are, too.
Pray for our graduating seniors.
We, the Baptist Young Women invite you to join us.
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath beforehand ordained, that we should walk in them. – Eph. 2:10
Upcoming dates to remember:
July 27, 2013: Excel FBC Shelbyville
June 25-27: Owen Ten Mile GA camp
June 25-27: KY Raceway Ministries- need volunteers, cookies, water and money for Bibles
July 15-21: Breakfast for Fair Workers