B.Y.W. SCHOOL MINISTRY
- The B.Y.W. will be collecting art sketch pads (50 needed) and 1″ binders (75 needed) for Owen County Schools. The deadline for this ministry is JULY 25. A donation box has been placed in the church for you to drop off your donations.
MID-WEEK SERVICE UPDATE
- The Trustee’s will meet at 5:30 p.m. this Wednesday (July 17) and the monthly Business Meeting will be at 6:45 p.m. this Wednesday (July 17).
CHILDREN’S SUMMER PROGRAM
- 10:00 am; All children going into Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
- 1:00 pm; All children going into 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
On Wednesday, July 31 we will be meeting in the church sanctuary at 10:00 a.m.. This will be all ages. Immediately following practice, we will depart from the church for Gatti-Town in Lexington. We should return to the church at 3:30 p.m.. Parents and adults can attend. If you have any question, please contact Leigh Karil Ward (502) 514-1060.
Continue to pray for our team of 8 heading to Ecuador this Friday (July 19). Pray for Kyle Riddle, Susan Stowe, Andi Wash, Jared Fitzgerald, Haley Burchett, Danielle Ransdell, Ben Allen, and Shayville Malik. If you would be willing to help offset the cost of this mission trip, please see Bro. Kyle.
FIRST FAMILY NIGHT
- Family Night will be cancelled July 24th.
- We look forward to the baptismal service for Meg Gamm and Madelin Shelton next Sunday (July21) morning.