B.Y.W. SCHOOL MINISTRY
- The B.Y.W. will be collecting art sketch pads (50 needed) and 1″ binders (75 needed) for Owen County Schools. The deadline for this ministry is JULY 25. A donation box has been placed in the church for you to drop off your donations.
MID-WEEK SERVICE UPDATE
- Our monthly Family Night is cancelled and we will meet for regular services this Wednesday (July 24) at 6:45 pm.
CHILDREN’S SUMMER PROGRAM
- 2:30 pm; All children going into Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
- 1:00 pm; All children going into 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
On Wednesday, July 31 we will be meeting in the church sanctuary at 10:00 a.m.. This will be all ages. Immediately following practice, we will depart from the church for Gatti-Town in Lexington. We should return to the church at 3:30 p.m.. Parents and adults can attend. If you have any question, please contact Leigh Karil Ward (502) 514-1060.
Continue to pray for our team of 8 in Ecuador. Pray for Kyle Riddle, Susan Stowe, Andi Wash, Jared Fitzgerald, Haley Burchett, Danielle Ransdell, Ben Allen, and Shayville Malik.
MEETING THE NEEDS
- Please sign up and join us for a time of ministry this Tuesday (July23) from 11 am-1 pm and 6 pm-8 pm.
CHOIR STARTS BACK NEXT WEEK
- Choir will start back in August! If you enjoy singing praise to our Lord, join the choir. If you love to sing and worship with others, join the choir! If you are looking to get involved with a ministry, join the choir. We are looking for singers 14 and older. So, if you who like to get involved with the FBC choir, please come out next Sunday (July 28) at 5:30 pm, for our first rehearsal of the choir season! If you have any questions, please contact Bro. Chuck.